Thursday, November 12, 2009

GROSS BLOODY MESS! T.M.I.

Lunch discussions are often quite interesting, appetite losing, right out hilarious and screaming "TOO MUCH INFORMATION!"

Take this diddy shared earlier this week.

Buddy's wife is ill with some sort of cold/flu bug thingy. It also turns out she is on her *monthly cycle*. She lets out a large sneeze in bed and quite a mess followed not coming from her nostrils or mouth. It seems she shot out whatever choice of *plug* she uses across the mattress and left a large splatter effect on the sheets that would have delighted a mortal Nosferatu.

Every word of this is true. Can we say "TOO MUCH INFORMATION!"?

I love horror movies and all the gore... but I am certain this would not appeal to me. How would I react? Reel in horror? Toss my last meal? Or just laugh about it after the shock has passed, easing the embarrassment of my partner? Maybe all of the above? One step at a time.

Amazingly enough, everybody kept eating. It just goes to show that someone's brain-to-mouth-filter just wasn't operating at that moment. I think I need to tell him to tell her to either cross her legs before sneezing or get a larger size of *plug*.


1 comment: